- Asked to serve on the 2010 committee assigned to rewrite the Driver Safety Course
- Motorcycle Accident Reporting Bill signed into law in the Fall of 2001 requiring specific investigation into motorcycle accidents, thus better protecting the motorycyclist after a crash. DMV will also create a database of causes.
- Motorcycle Awareness Bill signed into law in the Fall of 2001 requiring that students be instructed about motorcycles in Drivers' Education classes.
- Successfully lobbied to repeal the Federal Helmet Mandates in 1995.
- Successfully fought against motorcycle exclusion from HOV lanes.
- Successfully fought to change DOT specifications and materials used for filling cracks in roads to a motorcycle-friendly type.
- Successfully fought health insurance policy restrictions against recreational and transportation-related injuries.
- Successfully fought to establish a state-funded Rider Education Program.
- Successfully ran the Freedom Rally in Albany every year since 1995.
ABATE has become a recognized lobbying force in both NYS and Washington, DC through these and other successes.